Why I Want to Build a MoonBase
To somehow help humanity traverse the evolutionary leap to inter-planetary species. For design inspiration. For sustainable technologies. A moon habitat would be inspirational and would likely advance human potential.
I'm Passionate About
Try to understand how AI might create abundance
- Shifting fear and scarcity into abundance and opportunity
- Human empathy and compassion in natural designs
Gratitude has helped me to learn to live lightly on the land and create positive impacts for design clients.
Vipassana and nature have humbled me. I like to play and work too much and obsess on opportunities for human consciousness.
University dropout with a strong desire to return to school at 90. Relentless pixel-pusher and WordPress user. Mostly mindful with a keen eye on sensory illusions.
Simplifier and Presenter of Technical Things. Surfer, skater, snowboarder.
Co-founder of Green Collar Technologies and Ipswich Automation. Treehouse builder, TEDx Mentor
How I and/or my organization will contribute to building a MoonBase. - 400 Max Characters
- We will bring new ideas to space
- Create open source hardware and software solutions
- Process control and automation robotics
Let's Talk About
My Areas of Expertise
Designing with nature, high-purpose teamwork / listening / teaching
- Authentic designs with good intention and ROI
- AI's role in human awareness
- Digital design and emerging technology feasibility